• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Scientific Grade High Temperature Oven by Thermo Scientific Thermolyne

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
2000 CAD? Seriously? I would have maybe though about it for 200. For a 1000 I sell you mine.

Ya, ok. Just thought something like this might interest people wanting to get into heat treating. They sell for $2,666.84 CAD new.

Craig

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
Ya, ok. Just thought something like this might interest people wanting to get into heat treating. They sell for $2,666.84 CAD new.

Craig

Not that I was trying to be offensive or evil - it was just a comment on price. Yes they sell for a bit more new, however, used equipment frequently has *huge* discount. Here we have a bit of an exotic piece of equipment that has little discount to new price.

aberle1

Not that I was trying to be offensive or evil - it was just a comment on price. Yes they sell for a bit more new, however, used equipment frequently has *huge* discount. Here we have a bit of an exotic piece of equipment that has little discount to new price.
Hey there, I’m the one selling this item, you also have to factor in the taxes and shipping which brings it to $3000, if I’m selling it for $2000 that’s a 3rd off of the price! I am open to offers if you are interested? aberle_1@hotmail.com