Router Mill, Who Knew

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Wait till she sees that a router can work as a milling machine, you're going be SOL when you go looking for a mill ;).

No worries. I already have two full size knee mills - a Bridgeport VariSpd and a Hartford Pulley Head. But I could use a TIG welder hand tool.....

CWret

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Thanks @Degen. That guy used simple tools for a difficult task and made it look easy. It's experience that makes the difference. It would seem he has plenty. Sometimes getting experience is costly. A friend of mine, who was a unique person in a very specialized field, would say "I don't know how smart I can afford to get."

Thanks @Degen. That guy used simple tools for a difficult task and made it look easy. It's experience that makes the difference. It would seem he has plenty. Sometimes getting experience is costly. A friend of mine, who was a unique person in a very specialized field, would say "I don't know how smart I can afford to get."
I am at the skill level that I am because when I started, my only limit was what I let the few tools I had set. This means If I wanted (sometimes needed) to do something, I learned to make do with what I had and had to come up with solutions. Currently I believe I have mote and better tools than both my grandparents had and they could do more with lot less than I. I see kids today that can't come up with solutions unless they have that specialized tool.

I see this video as a reminder to do things don't let what you don't have limit you, it just takes the effort and nerve to go for it and make it happen.

Just remember bigger better tools just help in making junk faster;).