• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

PM932PDF milling machine for sale in Edmonton

John Conroy

Premium Member
SOLD SOLD Precision Matthews PM932PDF milling machine. I purchased it new in July 2013 so it still has warranty until July 2016. It’s in excellent condition and has maybe 100 hrs of use at the most. It’s a very accurate, solid machine. It is equipped with power feed on the X axis and I have added AccuRemote DRO’s to the X and Y axis and it has a factory quill DRO. All the specs can be found on the Precision Matthews web site here.

http://machinetoolonline.com/PM-932M.html

I built a custom stand for it so it can be lifted with a forklift and it has levelling feet. It comes with the 4” vise, a table cover made from ¼” plywood, and a set of R8 collets to 7/8”. The reason for selling is that I bought a larger mill last fall and spent the last 9 months overhauling it. Many of the parts for the larger mill were machined on the PM932. I would love to keep it but I am running out of room in my garage. As you can see by the receipt I paid $3290 USD for it which is $4300 CAD today, I am asking $3000. It is still under power so if someone wants to try it out, that can be arranged.

John

PM32millinvoice_zps434e3e54.jpeg

PA241143_zpsl9xwfesu.jpg

PA241142_zpsmmsu5eq6.jpg

PA241144_zpskdzelh2r.jpg

PA241146_zpscymamrpw.jpg

PA241148_zpssg2b9tfs.jpg

PA241150_zpsxejhy1xn.jpg

PA241151_zpsy847u60l.jpg

PA241152_zpsc5dgcfcl.jpg

PA241153_zps1chmxft6.jpg

Last edited:

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Wow, that's a good deal. I think that 932 model is the newer version replacing my RF-45 model (Taiwain under King label, but comes under different stickers in the US).
Sorry for the sidebar questions but it caught my attention:
- they shipped it for 250 & looks like another 240 duty in from Pittsburgh? If so, I would not have thought bringing in a machine from the US would be that reasonable.
- is your X power feed an Align brand by chance?
- 1. power down feed (dang, wish I had that) . Is that set independent of the quill rpm or kind of linked like low rpm = low feed, fast=fast etc
- 3. power up/down, I don't understand, looks like the manual crank handle to raise the head or is there a reduction gear motor?