• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

PM Response

Techanics

This is to Sasquach,

Couple of weeks ago (maybe more…) I lamented about my business in the Ontario Meet Up PM thread.

You had sent me a thoughful reply- I could not respond to it because the forum came back with a “your message appears to be spam” error. Tried a great many times editing wording but ultimately threw my hands up.

I figure because it involved commerce-like wording. Anyways, I read the reply and I thank you for it.

That's an awful lot of trouble to go through just to say thank you. Therefore it is doubly appreciated!

If you put url's, web links, and such in your posts, our system will often block you. Sometimes that catches an innocent post. I'm sorry that had to catch you.

There is no instant fix, but it might help to know that the more you post, the more the system will trust you.

No, it's just simple filtering - if this then that stuff. The only Artificial Intelligence on this forum is a hairy guy who has been reading stuff inside out with one eye upside down in a mirror lately.

Back