• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

PM Research Unmachined Casting Kits

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
just watch this one video....

Ooooookayyyyy..... Just this one.....

But not right now. Maybe later tonight after the wife has had her way with me.

But for the record, I have watched the odd YouTube video you know. I just don't do it until I've exhausted other avenues such as asking questions here on the forum. I'd much rather learn from you guys cuz there is more combined knowledge and experience on this forum than on any YouTube video I could imagine in my wildest dreams.

And then there are the jokes and the debates that are all worth their weight in gold!

boilerhouse

Ultra Member
I didn't expect my view on YouTube would be popular. If it was, there would be no tubers out there....

I don't watch sports either but that doesn't mean I think others should be like me. I'm happy to see others happy watching sports.

Life is great!
Didn't mean to come across as offensive. While I don't think too many are getting rich from their channels, there is a minority who do flog promotional products without identifying that these were freebies from manufacturers. It's unethical and I don't watch those channels either.