• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Plastic plugs and caps

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Does anyone know of a supplier of plastic caps and caps that can be used on the ends of square and round tubing. I've seen various suppliers on the web for the items but they are for users of huge quantities. I'd like to find somewhere where I could by a few dozen of various sizes and shapes at reasonable prices.

Attachments

• 1596570711650787313765950450685.jpg
    1596570711650787313765950450685.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 0

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Someone said that cas
casterland. lots and lots of sizes.
Someone said that casterland was once a good source for them but made it sound like that was no longer an option....i guess I need to look further into that one also.

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Haha no worries. Thought I'd mention just in case.
My family seems to be hinting of similar 'trend' - "did you not like the same answer I gave you yesterday"'? LOL

Brian Ross

If you have access to a 3-d printer, it's pretty easy to whip up a drawing and print them out. I've made some and thy work pretty well so long as you are ok with rigid plastic caps. I suppose you could also use some kind of flexible filament but I haven't tried that.

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
If you have access to a 3-d printer, it's pretty easy to whip up a drawing and print them out. I've made some and thy work pretty well so long as you are ok with rigid plastic caps. I suppose you could also use some kind of flexible filament but I haven't tried that.
Ya unfortunately 3D printing is in another world for me...and one that I'm unlikely to venture into. Yet I have another project (odd ball plastic threaded cap) that would be perfect for a 3D printer. Oh well. It appears the square end caps are readily available but I just nee to find them at a price and quantity that I'm ok with...