• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Plastiblocks

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Stumbled on this website. I haven't compared prices rigorously, but just eyeballing various solid chunks & off-cuts looks reasonable from what I recall of other vendors (plastic is friggen expensive everywhere). The nice aspect appears to be CDN source. The bummer is, no information on shipping. I tried populating the cart & doing a faux checkout, but it failed to launch. Might have to ring them during bus hours. Guessing it cant be all hat bad if CanPost. At least its not USD & border fees. Anybody used them?

https://www.plastiblocks.com/shop-cad

I was able to get a shipping price by entering my postal code. There are lots of shipping options ranging from ~$22 to $145 for 0.7 lb of HDPE.

There is a place in calgary called industrial paint and plastics. They have a storefront over near KMS. I was there buying plexiglas but i noticed they had tons of big blocks of UHMW and Delrin.

Back