• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Peerless 16x18 shaper and jewelery rotary table is 15 inches

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
Nice shaper. good even excellent condition. Please take steps to keep it from rusting. I’ve been told a lot trouble light under the tarp will help a lot. Not sure about coatings of oil etc. People here will know. Pipe up guys.

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
And these are things you have, are looking to acquiring, want to sell, what are we looking at here?

Aklavik

Nice shaper. good even excellent condition. Please take steps to keep it from rusting. I’ve been told a lot trouble light under the tarp will help a lot. Not sure about coatings of oil etc. People here will know. Pipe up guys.
It's like new . Very very little use .came from a military base in 2008 .it's oiled etc etc .

Aklavik

And these are things you have, are looking to acquiring, want to sell, what are we looking at here?
It's sitting in Port Coquitlam .leaving Monday for Mahood falls BC to be stored in my buddies shop . Il be looking to trade it for a lathe in near future . Wanted to leave it in lower mainland but ran out of time . Previous owner selling home and moving

Aklavik

Who doesn't want another shaper ? Especially one with real deal vise and rotary table ? My lathe addiction sadly has overcome my common sense . A shaper in this condition is a YouTube channel in the making . I may use it to build dovetail power hammer rams and dies . Not sure yet . I was desperate to move it and not loose it . Since I got shipping solved I'm breathing a lot easier