• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Part of our ride today

pdentrem

We took part of the South Coast Dream Drive that covers Hwy 3 between Fort Erie and St Thomas Ontario. We tied this together with an extension to Highgate. There is an old service station set up as of decades ago. Parked our car at one of the pumps. Unfortunately due to the sun direction, sun in the west, parked with the gas filler on the out side. But still great to do.
Pierre
2M3A5925.jpeg

Our farm is 10 minutes west of Blenheim. Several nice country produce places along that short drive. Pardo acres even has home baked goods.

Neither. Previous owner, three owners ago, brought the car back from BC in the early 80s and restored it. It has stayed the same since then. We purchased it in 2020.
I looked at a project, but many up to 10 years of restoration and $75-100k is not my plan. Just to finish as I lose my license due to old age! I wanted a driver not a garage queen.

Back