• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

PA website now provides store stock info

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Well your post is eerily timely....just last night as I tossed and turned, I thought I sure wish I could look up stock inventory on the PA. website. Phoning in and asking staff is a bit of a pain for me and them.
Thanks

gerritv

Gerrit
This is a very welcome feature.
We are finding it quite amazong how Canadian retailers have upped their online game. My wife is a quilter, and the number of online Canadian options has mushroomed. We no longer mail order (or shop in person) at any US store.

Gerrit

RobinHood

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Great feature and I appreciate what PA has done. It is still worth a call though as my son has found out the hard way twice: he went in to buy car dollies; they had only one set left (we needed two). They told him to check online for when they were in stock again. He did. It showed stock. He went to get a set - no dice. Sold before he got there. He asked when is new stock coming? Check online. He did, again. After a few days it showed stock. He goes in - sold again. They tell him the other store in town shows stock. He goes there right away. Sold - pending pick-up. Then he got mad. CSR told him to look for stock online. When you see it, CALL & put a hold on it. He did - worked great. All in all, took about 3 weeks to get the second set of dollies and 4 trips total.

Rona, Lowe’s, et. al., have same stock search function - I always call anyway and have someone physically check stock for me and then put a hold on it (if stock is getting low) as I prefer not to make multiple trips for the same item if I can help it.