• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Oxy-Accetylene suppliers

I have always just exchanged mine at Air Liquide. I bought the cylinders from them a long time ago and have always just exchanged them for filled ones. I can't say what the pricing is though, I haven't needed any in quite a while. For some welding gases, KMS will refill bottles for pretty good prices. I don't think they do acetylene though.

Try OxyPro and kms. I think oxy has cheaper tanks but fills are pricier. And I think bmw is right, kms don't do acetylene yet.

If you go air liquid you can only ever get that cylinder filled by them and if I remember right they didn't like exchanges either. Oxypro will just exchange any good cylinder and off u go. Plus they are open Saturdays

FYI, there are 2 OXY-PRO is Calgary, , , the BEST one is OXY-PRO, 538 42Av SE, open sat till 1pm, best prices and will exchange competitors bottles, with some exceptions, , , check with them first. AVOID the store in the foothills, , , RULE OF THUMB- Air Liquide and others will NOT accept or refill competitors bottles, period. Be careful when buying bottles from KIJIJI cause you may not be able to get them filled by the bottle owner unless you have or set up an account, and you are out the coin u spent. KMS will only re-fill bottles, and not all peeps there are 'qualified' to do this.

Back