• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Ox Tool Co.

EricB

Thought you guys might want to check out Tom Lipton's site. I just found this guy via Youtube, he has a few books about metalworking out, has a Youtube channel, a blog, and Instagram. They're all worth checking out, on Youtube he has some tips and how-to's, on Instagram he posts a lot of stuff from his day job (machining/fabricating for the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory in California) which is REALLY cool (crazy magnets, superconductors...) and his blog is all about his home shop which is definitely drool-worthy.

http://www.oxtoolco.com/

Enjoy!

John Conroy

Premium Member
I've been watching Tom on YouTube for a couple of years now. Lots of good info for sure. You should also check out Keith Fenner on You Tube, I can watch his videos for hours. He's a really talented old school machinist. Another machinist I like to watch on You Tube is Adam Booth (Abom79)

EricB

Yeah, i'm subscribed to all 3. Great info in some of those videos!

Sent from my B15 using Tapatalk

Howder1951

Tom is expert technical source, check out his books, ( one is an update of an earlier one) great reading! This guy is such a great TIG welder too.