• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Old school buffalo mechanical ironworker, calgary

phaxtris

(Ryan)
Premium Member
Premium Member
Guy i sub to is looking to sell his old buffalo iron worker, i dont know a ton about it other than it works, has a 220 1ph motor that runs on a 30a breaker, and includes some tooling, its been mostly a dust collector and coat rack in his shop for the last few years as he has a newer modern hydraulic iron worker, if someone is interested i can get the specs and what all he has for it

he is looking to sell this thing cheap, like 1000$ obo cheap, its located in a shop just north of ikea (calgary) with an overhead crane for easy loading, and it is powered if a guy wants to test it out

IMG_1103.jpg IMG_1099.jpg IMG_1098.jpg IMG_1097.jpg IMG_1104.jpg IMG_1105.jpg