• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Off topic, way off ... Sydnie Christmas.

I never watch these talent shows, but she kept popping up in my YouTube suggestions, so eventually I gave in and clicked. An amazing talent is all that I can say. Just try watching all three songs and try telling me you didn't shed a single tear.......

Enjoy....

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Very nice. Stunning really. Only listened to tomorrow. Couldn't get the damn youtube to play the other songs properly and gave up.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
I try to have a gun along to shoot the coyotes coming in for feeding

Met my wife singing and playing guitar in a church choir. Must have sounded good enough to land her. Much better than attracting a hungry yote!

In my amateur opinion, this young lady was amazing. Wish I could hear her other songs. "My Way" is prolly a good one - could be very powerful done well.