• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Newmarket?

ShawnR

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Someone asked me to make a bushing from plastic, about 15 mm in diameter. I don't have the specifics yet but it seems extravagant to ship somethingso small all the way from Thunder Bay to Newmarket. Anyone in the area?

ShawnR

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Thanks Brent. I am going to do it and mail it to him. Nice little project for me and he needs a hand. It might be a good job for a 3D printer too though. Stepped round bushing about 15 mm x 15 mm with only one critical dimension. If I can't do it, I might sell my lathe...o_O

The challenge will be the small size of it. Will be interesting. Off to the shop now

ShawnR

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Won't know if it works till I mail it but I think it is close. Fingers crossed

Attachments

• Camera bushing.jpg
    Camera bushing.jpg
    333.9 KB · Views: 37

ShawnR

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I guess it worked. The user received it with no complaints other than he wants to paint it. I did not know there was a colour preference. I could have used black plastic...:rolleyes: