• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

New Member from Alberta

studer

Just joined from Alberta, specifically close to the Onoway area. I have a trailer project that I'm starting to work on and usually join a forum or two based on what I'm working on at the time, as it always feels like the best way to learn stuff myself, ask specific questions, and get help when needed. Hoping to read a lot on here and learn wtf I'm doing lol

Proxule

Ultra Member
usually join a forum or two based on what I'm working on at the time,
Ahhhh you are on of those fellas!
I refrain from doing that, else I would be on 1001 forums!

Welcome aboard, enjoy your stay how ever long that may be!
gluck on your trailer!

whydontu

I Tried, It Broke
Premium Member
Welcome from Vancouver! Come here for information, stay for the weirdness and tangential conversations.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Sounds to me like you belong here. Might well have joined your last forum.

Welcome from Ontario Farm Country south of Chatham.

studer

I refrain from doing that, else I would be on 1001 forums!
Yeah the list is getting long, but I find it's the quickest way to learn a ton of stuff about whatever you're doing. It's a lot of bookmarks and bookmark folders lol