• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

New guy

MotoRider

Greetings from Pickering Ontario! I’ve been lurking for a while and decided it’s time to come out of the woods. Looks like a friendly site with lots of info, looking forward to sharing some ideas with you guys.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Welcome from south of Chatham Ontario. I've been retired for 18 years and now farming. Metal working machines are part hobby and part farm maintenance for me.

I'm planning to go to the meetup in Newmarket so maybe I'll meet you there. Be.sure to let @CWret know you are interested in coming. It should be a great session.

CWret

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Welcome to the Forum. Great bunch that are always ready to answer a question. So what’s a MotoRider?
Supermoto / motard / motocross- all fun on 2 wheels

Hope you can make the meetup- I’ll send you a PM

MotoRider

Thanks @CWret, I’ll ride anything with two wheels, I’m on the road and the dirt, single track enduro etc, I’ve been threatening lately to go vintage road racing, so many toys, so little time! lol

CWret

Ultra Member
Premium Member
MX before marriage, kids and career followed by 40+ years of dirt riding. Loved trips to Ganaraska Forest and several adventures at Hatfield & McCoy trails. :)

CWret

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Yep the Ganny is great - but doesn’t hold a candle to WV. Not even close!
Ever get a knee down riding the ice with studs? - That’s a rush!