• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

New 6203 zz, 6204zz electric motor bearings

phaxtris

(Ryan)
Premium Member
Premium Member
Needed some new bearings, ended up ordering 10 packs of each size, from what I understand 6204's are really common so I thought maybe someone on here could use a few

I have available 9 6203 zz and 9 6204 zz bearings up for grabs, 3$ a bearing, buy as few as you need to rebuild your motor, I don't mind throwing them in the mail box for postage if someone outside of Calgary needs a set

Attachments

• IMG_20220219_135322_604.jpg
    IMG_20220219_135322_604.jpg
    321.2 KB · Views: 5
I just bought about that many in the past 3 weeks for all the Unisaws/Sanders I bought at the regal auction.
. And yeah, 6203, 6204 and 6205's are super common.

phaxtris

(Ryan)
Premium Member
Premium Member
I just bought about that many in the past 3 weeks for all the Unisaws/Sanders I bought at the regal auction.
. And yeah, 6203, 6204 and 6205's are super common.

right on thats good to hear, maybe someone will need a set, and these wont just collect dust in my garage