• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

My kids on TV!

Mcgyver

Ultra Member
Our baby Connor made his TV debut last week, he's one of the vets on the show Pets & Pickers (he's second from the left). Its a reality type show filmed in Vancouver about a veterinary practice and the thrift store used to fund some of their pro bono work, odd combo I guess for a show, but what RAPs does sure seems to work. The show is in season 3. E01 appeared last Sunday and Connor got a lot of air time. Each episode features a couple of cases and his cases are in about half the season's episodes. He's new there so isn't in the first two seasons. He's does a lot of their surgeries and is developing a expertise in dental work. Fairly young, he practiced in the UK for a couple of years before moving back to Canada last summer.

Anyway, I think its about the greatest TV show ever made and by a wide margin, but I'm a bit biased :D Check it out if you can. I believe its across NA on Crave, Discovery and Animal Planet, Sunday nights or streamed.

1721478231285.jpeg

Last edited:
Back