• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Misc. Metal Machining items for sale

dpavicic

Hello, I am very new to this group and apologies in advance, if this post it not appropriate. Admin, please take down if so...

Anyway, here goes. I have some older machining equipment that I need to dispose of but am not sure what (if any) value is in them. From my understanding they all work.

Dominion 13 Colchester Lathe (pictured)
PowerMass Milling Machine (pictured)
Drill press (no pictured)

These pieces are in Gravenhurst Ontrio.

7A0D4992-65DC-4E9C-ACE6-6E20A0D7966C_1_105_c.jpeg C419478C-E99C-413E-9E4C-D5094041C708_1_105_c.jpeg

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
The post is appropriate. However we don't allow a discussion of value on our classifieds board. Or any other discussion for that matter. Basically, others are only allowed to ask questions about it for clarification purposes.

If you want to know what others think it's worth, you can invite them to send you a PM or you can start a completely open discussion of that in the Shop Tools or Machine Talk subforums.

Usually, offers are sent by PM too.

dpavicic

The post is appropriate. However we don't allow a discussion of value on our classifieds board. Or any other discussion for that matter. Basically, others are only allowed to ask questions about it for clarification purposes.

If you want to know what others think it's worth, you can invite them to send you a PM or you can start a completely open discussion of that in the Shop Tools or Machine Talk subforums.

Usually, offers are sent by PM too.
Thank you for the clarification. I will initiate a discussion on another thread.