• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Milling machine, $1500, Neustadt, ON

1fab5c99-8dcd-4b6f-86d3-fad6ab6d2fa2

I think you could haggle with this one.
Neustadt only has a couple hundred residents and as I recall . . .
a little Hotel with bar called the Locust Lounge.
Good times in the 1980s !!

Honestly, if everything moves, the motor runs, and the spindle doesn't sound like a chainsaw, it is worth every penny.

Look at that power X. It looks like it could shunt locomotives! And the window wall interface is...... let's just say interesting.......

I didn't notice that at first - I think you could just the power feed and pull the cutter through he work piece without having it spinning.

By golly I think you nailed it! It's not a power X, it's really a high thrust shaper! You could make a full length keyway on a 36" shaft with that thing and it wouldn't even burp!

Back