Miller welder capacitor

ShawnR

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Hey guys
I was helping a friend with his Miler 150 welder today. Found the terminal burnt off of a capacitor. Wondering if any of you have purchased miller parts on line. The capacitor is a 140 000 uf 35vdc cap. Yep, no typo 140K ...I have never seen a cap that large! I am finding prices from about $135 US on ebay to $350 US elsewhere. So we want to make sure the site and supplier are good before committing the credit card. I don't recognize any of the sites.

Miller 210033

ShawnR

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Digikey was my first check. Nothing. But my friend just found them on ebay for $80 US. Ordering now. What a range of prices!!

Thanks @phaxtris

That-Guy

Premium Member
Mouser.ca is my go to for this kind of stuff, that or the local HVAC supplier. Glad you found one. I had a miller Econo tig that I had to rework a few years back.... Not my idea of a good Friday night!

RobinHood

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Wondering if any of you have purchased miller parts on line.
A little late as you already have the replacement part, but yes, I did order directly from Miller before to fix my Bobcat 250. Prices seemed the same as the usual suspects ( that was back nearly ten years ago now), but with the Miller guarantee and the knowledge that they were genuine parts.