• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Machine Miller Diversion 165 Tig Welder

Machine

Oldskool

I'm selling my Tig GTAW welder as well as all my left over project material, I thought you guys on this forum might be interested.
Located in NW Calgary. Kijiji Ads are below with pics

Diversion 165 AC\DC welder for Steel or Aluminum. 220v Comes with Argon bottle, Regulator, Cart, assortment of Lenses, Cups, Collets, Electrodes and filler Rods. Only been used in a home shop for hobby work. Great for a hobbyist or site welding.

Project Material
Assortment of stainless steel leftover material from projects. 10’ lengths of 304 2x2 square, 2” round, 6’ lengths of 316 1” round, Some 1x2 304 Some flat bar Some angle iron