Machine Shop with option of house and building Monticello Mn. $240,000

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Bet that gave ya shivers...

Ayup! It sure did!

I know there are guys on here who are proud of shops that are that clean and tidy. But I'm not one of them.

I see shops like that and I see a life filled with cleaning, tidying, waxing, polishing, and organizing. I can also hear my bride (the ultimate neat freak) following me around and making me turn off the machine and pick up every little piece of swarf before they even hit the ground. My fur stands on end and I just wanna die looking at a shop like that.

@Dabbler is dropping in here on Tuesday evening and I think he plans to go to the Calgary meetup. He will be able to relate to you guys what my shop looks and feels like. That photo isn't it!

Johnwa

Ultra Member
Try this one. I had my cheque book out until I saw the red shag rug!

Last edited:

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
From ages ago, but I kept a screen shot of this great spell check (or maybe not) flop seen on kijiji

So many side themes....

Can you imagine being a female member of the staff there responsible for advertising making that booboo?

Can you imagine a few of the calls they got?

Can you imagine the first moment they realized what they posted?

Etc etc etc

Just plain funny every way you look at it!

jorogi

A few hundred years ago, around these parts, there was an explorer named Juan de Fuca. As a result the name has been adopted a lot. Years ago a friend worked as a receptionist for Juan de Fuca Vetinary Clinic. One day a client was paying by cheque (remember those ?) and asked how to spell the name. Yes she did.

wmetfab

Looks amazing but wayy too complicated for me :(

I'm just a simple man.

Give me a 4# hammer and a welding stinger, I'll be happy :)