• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Looking for pers with a lathe

alman

Looking for pers with a lathe to turn out pins approx 6" in length, 2" max OD, , also bushings for these pins, , max OD of bushings 2.5- 2.75" will have more accurate numbers when I have the machine I be workin on in garage so I can measure.

FYI, for those with ATV's, bikes or that, my Steam Washer is up an running so can clean up yur toys bright an shiny wihut blowin grease an dirt all over, , , steam melts all the grease an oil, , its a beauty. 4.JPG