• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Looking for an electrician recommendations (YYC)

molyknow

Alex
Premium Member
Hi all,

I’m fairly new here but was hoping y’all could help me out. Does anyone have a recommendation for an electrician in Calgary that they have used and really like? My father and I are looking to get some 220 outlets installed in our shop and eventually have a transformer wired into the panel. We currently have a handful of 3 phase outlets but would like a pair of single phase outlets installed for our new welder and neither of us have any electrical experience.

Thanks in advance,

alex

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
Yup. Call Andrew Lipp. He did my weird wiring 240V and dealt with the inspector. Very smooth and pro job. Here’s the link.

Blue Electrical Services & Technology - www.BESTinc.ca