Lincoln Flux Core 10lbs Spool

YotaBota

Mike
Premium Member
I was looking to order a spool online but was going into HD so figured I'd just order it in the store.

Customer service sent me down to the ProDesk to place the order. I got the bill and it was,,,,,,, drumroll,,,,,,, $48.69! Holy Sh_t!
Half price from online. The order person saw the WTF look on my face and double checked and yup, $48.59 so I paid for another one real quick. And that's delivered to the house.

I don't know if it's a computer mishap at the Langford store or if it's just cheaper to order in store. Either way $5 a pound for flux core mig wire is pretty cheap/inexpensive so if you're running this type of wire you may want to check it out.

Doggggboy

Ultra Member
I was looking to order a spool online but was going into HD so figured I'd just order it in the store.

Customer service sent me down to the ProDesk to place the order. I got the bill and it was,,,,,,, drumroll,,,,,,, $48.69! Holy Sh_t!
Half price from online. The order person saw the WTF look on my face and double checked and yup, $48.59 so I paid for another one real quick. And that's delivered to the house.

I don't know if it's a computer mishap at the Langford store or if it's just cheaper to order in store. Either way $5 a pound for flux core mig wire is pretty cheap/inexpensive so if you're running this type of wire you may want to check it out.
95.99 at the Regina store

YotaBota

Mike
Premium Member
It shows the same price online here as well but ordering in the store is where it went inexpensive.