• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Lincoln CV-300 welder for $100

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
IMG_20200730_172736[1].jpg

cable alone is worth to me like $30 - either anyone wants it or I think I have to scrap it.

I got a welder with a wire feeder - I am going to use the wire feeder and welder is surplus. I can deliver in Calgary while its on the back of my pickup.

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
I wish I had the room to store it, but sadly I do not. What input voltage does it require?

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
it is 230 / 460 but 3ph. People did convert to 1ph but it has electronic board in it so you have to tinker with it apparently - you would get only 200 amps at 100% instead of 300 and 266 amps at 60% duty - which I think should be fine for most pp anyways.

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
300lbs. Guy said his truck broke down. There was quite a lot of interest in the welder. I was a bit surprised.