• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

Lathe for sale .. Eventually

Bofobo

M,Mizera(BOFOBO)
image.jpg So I know of this lathe here, its being worked on and will be functional it has been on my list of future acquisition but I won't have space for it for 10 years so I'll have to pass it on. It has a taper attachment and both steadies, I think it's 3 phase now but could receive a 5hp single phase or it's vise versa. Anyone want I know more I'll ask more, but off the top of my head; 2 years ago the internal oiling system was rebuilt and it received very little use and was more of a shop project than production tool. image.jpg

Alexander

Ultra Member
Administrator
Cool lathe. Very unushual design it has no legs on the tailstock side of the bed and it seems really short for how big it is.

Bofobo

M,Mizera(BOFOBO)
It really is neat, older but in decent shape and it is quite short, at right around 7' total