• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

Large lot of End mills

Geoff

Hi folks,

I have a large lot of End Mills (All quality brands, made in US, Korea, England, etc..). All are HSS / Cobalt. Sizes range from 1/4 all the way up to 2".... 2 Flute and 4 flute. Some of the bigger ones are 6 flute. Most of them are in good share and sharp. I have a handfull of chipped ones as well, no that anyone would be interested in those... I'm interested in trading or cash... Let me know if you have any interest and we can talk.

NOTE: Thinks that I am looking for to trade:
- MCLNR Toolholder
- V-Block (matched pair)
- Spindex
- Collet Block

I also have a bunch of other cutting tools but I have to go through them and figure out what I want to sell. I to have a few face mills, shell mills, Slitting / Milling saws, LOTS of very nice machine taps (spiral flute and spiral point 3 flute), and some nice drills (most are long MT2 taper shank).

Photo%2012-23-2015%2C%209%2027%2037%20PM.jpg

Attachments

• Photo 12-23-2015, 9 27 37 PM.jpg
    Photo 12-23-2015, 9 27 37 PM.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 27

Geoff

I went through the rest of the stuff I have and I have a bunch of cutting tools to sell / trade. I have:
End Mills (All HSS / Cobalt)
Slitting / Milling saws (including one solid carbide 90 Deg. Saw)
Iscar, ZCC-CT, and Valenite Face mills (1.5", 2.5", and a big 4")
Shell Mill
Drills (long drills and some MT2 taper shank drills)
Taper pin reamers
Lots of really nice taps (Spiral flute and 3 flute spiral tip)

If anyone is interested in any of these items, let me know. As mentioned i'm interested in cash or trades.

Jyman

Hey Geoff,

I might be interested in some end mills, the Hss ones. Where abouts are you and how much you asking for them?

Geoff

Hi Jyman,

I have a fairly big selection of end mills. I'm in Coventry Hills (NE). Price varies on what you are looking for and how many you want. Probably around $2.50 or $3 a piece for the smaller ones and price goes up from there.
They are all quality brands.

I may be able to meet up with you as well if Coventry is too much out of the way. Where are you located?

Jyman

Im in the Edmonton area, I'm going to wager a guess that Coventry is in the Calgary area as I haven't heard of the area.

Geoff

Yes that is correct. I don't mind shipping up to Edmonton. Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers!

sorrelcreek

Hey Geoff I may be interested in all your endmills and your slitting saws and stuff do you have any pictures of your slitting saws? And also your face mills? I'm just outside okotoks so it's not a bad drive for me or else if we can set up a mail and e transfer founds I'm okay with that too

Thanks Eddie