• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Kurt Vise - London On $175

slow-poke

Ultra Member
Sold, now thats a surprise ;-)

I have to say since getting a Kurt, clamping things is just much better than with the not so good vise I was using.

Dan Dubeau

Ultra Member
It's funny I was in London last weekend for family xmas party. I normaly will direct my marketplace and kijiji browsings to the area where I travel for a few days prior to sniff out any deals worth buying, but I guess I missed this one lol. It's a good deal. It's the older style which I don't like where the carrier hangs out the back, and opening is only 7.5", but it's still a great vise if someone is looking to upgrade from an import, or recently bought a full sized mill with no tooling or workholding. MUCH cheaper than buying new, even mid tier imports.

Dan Dubeau

Ultra Member
It was actually up for 4 weeks apparently but, he must have just reduced the price to move it or something.

Hopefully someone here got it.