• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Kondia Power Mill, $1500, Creemore, ON

Stellrammer

That’s a good mill for the price, that belt and pulley manual speed change would put me off it, I don’t think I’ve changed the speed on my drill press more than 3 times in a decade.

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
55e51622-9f14-4bc9-bf79-f877c6a03824

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
I indeed this was not abused (like using the table to straighten nails) this is a very good price for Ontario - for Alberta it would be a steal.

Yeah I do not like belt changes, but it is only $1500 - at that price you have tiny RF-35 not a BP clone.

Whiskers31

Premium Member
It’s not too far from me. I already have a decent kneemill . If I was trying to fix it up and make a bit of money on it, I don’t see that there’s any upside. It’s good for somebody that wants to get in to a milling machine at a reasonable price the stuff you can see generally doesn’t bother me much. Just check the wear like it would any other machine when you run the table to their maximum distance is. Tighten up near the end that tells you if the ways are worn or not. Check the spindle, etc. for run out, which is less problematic on a milling machine them say on a lathe. And I think it’s worth 1000 bucks for the right guy just my two. Cents.

JustaDB

Ultra Member
From the seller:

"It’s not a bullet hole. No idea what happened there. It was like that when I got it. Never effected the functionality."

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
God deals in Ontario are out of this world. There is zero excuse for anyone in ONT not to have a nice BP clone. And Busy Bee should more or less be out of business.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
God deals in Ontario are out of this world. There is zero excuse for anyone in ONT not to have a nice BP clone. And Busy Bee should more or less be out of business.

Some truth in that.

But there are lots of guys who want or need a smaller machine. Busy Bee machines seem to keep a lot of guys happy.

But if you have the room, the big machines are the cats ass.