• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

KO Lee cutter grinder belts

cuslog

Super User
Premium Member
So, recently purchased a KO Lee Tool & Cutter Grinder (B360 model). Works fine and I'm enjoying having it. However: it's the older flat belt type, I only got one belt and 6 or 8 flat belt pulleys with it. The one belt I got has seen better days and I'm thinking I should find more flat belts or convert it to a more common (available) belt type. Anyone know of a source for those flat belts or suggestions for a type of belt to convert it to?
TIA

There's these, key is a super smooth joint so it doesn't create vibration and they are excellent

Also Habasit who many would say are the best. I've got a few and they are great.

check out Winky ..... this guy knows flat belts, will sell you the Habasit, joined or unjoined, and in one video has a very cleaver design for putting the taper on the belt joint, as well as a how-to on joining them

Last edited:
Thanks for that !
I think I'd just have "Winky" make up some belts for me - I have enough other projects and his pricing seems relatively cheap.
Now, to see if he'll ship to Canada.

You are welcome.

I agree with minimizing more projects, but so often you have to thread the belt through stuff before joining it like on a lathe headstock.

Back