King Canada parts

I acquired a horizontal band saw that appear to be identical to a King Canada KC- 129C , no makers marks on the machine, they're worn off. It's missing a few part and I'd like to source them. The company has a parts web site so I know what I need, the right hand blade guise assembly, but I cant find where to order them. Any help appreciated. Plan B would be to make one, but that looks time and labor intensive

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Give KBC a phone call and tell them you have the King. They can get parts but you will be on your own if they don't fit cuz yours isn't really a king.

RJWLMAN

Brand New Member
check the Grizzly tools site and compare parts listing. i bought a used king mini lathe that had a missing part . grizzly sells identical lathe. king was 6 months order from china. grizzly was in stock 2 weeks for delivery.

check the Grizzly tools site and compare parts listing. i bought a used king mini lathe that had a missing part . grizzly sells identical lathe. king was 6 months order from china. grizzly was in stock 2 weeks for delivery.
Welcome to the forum.... It's nice to see a first post being a helpful one. Lots of great help and a few chuckles tossed around here and there makes this one of the nicest places on the web to kill a little time while feeding the cranium. :cool:

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member

Good idea.

Let me be the first to welcome you to the forum!

Edit - crap. I see @140mower beat me to the draw

Consider introducing yourself in the new member section!

If grizzly sells the same bandsaw, I'd agree with you. They stock parts for most of what they sell. I see several that look similar.

I'd still check with KBC. You never know till you ask.

Tom O

Ultra Member
In the past I have used the exploded diagrams measuring the size and giving it a scale to find the final dimension of the part.

slow-poke

Ultra Member
I needed a replacement part (brass gear ) for a King 5x6 horizontal band saw. I called King parts in Montreal and they shipped it out. The cost of the replacement gear was almost as much as I paid for the entire saw new in unopened box.