• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Kent BP clone 3hp R8 mill

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
I am listing it here before other places. I have for sale Kent Bridgeport clone KTM-3VK for sale - same as https://www.kentusa.com/machines/milling-machines/manual-knee-mills/ktm-3vk/

Variable speed (up to 4200) head, R8 taper. Table and spindle in excellent condition (table has no gouges or deep scratches, spindle very quiet even at high speeds).

Comes with power draw bar, X and Y axis feed (Y feed needs some repair). Machine can be tested under power (spindle, feeds, power draw bar).

I can deliver anywhere in Calgary area.

Asking $4200.

Attachments

• IMAG0335.jpg
    IMAG0335.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMAG0337.jpg
    IMAG0337.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 42
  • IMAG0338.jpg
    IMAG0338.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMAG0339.jpg
    IMAG0339.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMAG0340.jpg
    IMAG0340.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG0341.jpg
    IMAG0341.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 0

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
Please note Alexander talked to the auction house and was informed the machine was tipped (presumably forward) while it was loaded before it was acquired and fixed by me.

The Y feed with some initial help feeds only in column direction. Table is 10x50. Decorative flaking is present on Z column.