• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

KBC FALL & WINTER SALE FLYER

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
KBC sent me this flyer with my tap handle order....

KBCFlyer.jpg

There are some items listed in it that interest me, but I can't find them on their website to order them. What goes?

No.... that didn't help.

On page 3 of this flyer I'm looking at there is

TAILSTOCK FOR ROTARY TABLE
KC-TRT-6
Fits: KC-HVRT-6, KC-HVRT-8
$139.99

Can't find it on the website to order it.

There are other things in this flyer that don't show on the website as well.
If you aren't in too much of a hurry, I might have one available at the end of the week. I just bought a rotary table and it comes with one and I am pretty sure it won't be much if any different than the one for my dividing head... Just shipped out of Red Deer and passed through Calgary yesterday, I should have it by Friday. Can't see why I would want two.....

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
If you aren't in too much of a hurry, I might have one available at the end of the week. I just bought a rotary table and it comes with one and I am pretty sure it won't be much if any different than the one for my dividing head... Just shipped out of Red Deer and passed through Calgary yesterday, I should have it by Friday. Can't see why I would want two.....

Sounds good, I can wait. Thanks!

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Nope, it's not one of those. The one in the flyer looks like it can be adjusted for height and also tilts. I wanted to review the details on the website but it's not listed. Neither is the $300, 7pc Quick Change Tool Post Kit on the last page of the flyer.

Last edited:

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
It's not a difference between Canadian flyer and American website or vise versa is it?

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Oh okay, I know I've gotten the US flyers and there has been stuff in it that I didn't find in the Canadian catalog. And at the time I was thinking their prices weren't so bad.. until I realized it was US dollars I was looking at!

Hi Craig,

My package came 3 days early.... I can see no difference between the two tailstocks, nor do I think I will ever need both at the same time.... The indexing plates also appear to be the same.....
If you are still interested try me at fly1on@yahoo.com.
Don

Dusty

(Bill)
Premium Member
Nope, it's not one of those. The one in the flyer looks like it can be adjusted for height and also tilts. I wanted to review the details on the website but it's not listed. Neither is the $300, 7pc Quick Change Tool Post Kit on the last page of the flyer.

Hey Craig, while you wait email KBC and ask them for the specifics you're after along with an image and correct reference number.

Trust me they will help you out. Which way did you come in? LOL

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member