• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Just Killin' Time Waiting For Parts...

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
Should have made these a long time ago, but I have some time on my hands this week waiting for some parts in the mail, so one of the disorganized toolboxes got organized. Some of you guys have made some great 3D printed organizers—but I've got lots of scrap sheet metal around and this seems to work for me. It's pretty satisfying, and kind of addictive because you can make them to any custom size you want. I may make a whole bunch more of these. If nothing else I get to practice my TIG welding (which obviously needs practice). Painting would hide the flaws, but I'm reaching that point of life where I appreciate imperfection...if that makes sense.

1635911934450.png

1635910824338.png

1635910849084.png

1635911608574.png

1635911642940.png

1635911998356.png

Doggggboy

Ultra Member
Is that a magnetic hold down brake?
Should have made these a long time ago, but I have some time on my hands this week waiting for some parts in the mail, so one of the disorganized toolboxes got organized. Some of you guys have made some great 3D printed organizers—but I've got lots of scrap sheet metal around and this seems to work for me. It's pretty satisfying, and kind of addictive because you can make them to any custom size you want. I may make a whole bunch more of these. If nothing else I get to practice my TIG welding (which obviously needs practice). Painting would hide the flaws, but I'm reaching that point of life where I appreciate imperfection...if that makes sense.

View attachment 18033

View attachment 18028

View attachment 18029

View attachment 18031

View attachment 18032

View attachment 18034