• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Just for laughs

Too funny amazingly nothing mentioned in the reviews about the spelling but I did come across a funny review, some people for 11 bucks delivered to your door plus you want the tool AND to have full understanding of how to use it programmed into your subconscious without all that extra work!!o_Oo_Oo_O

Lacks any use & standards info
Reviewed in Canada on December 20, 2023
Verified Purchase
This is a fairly simple tool, but it still wouldn’t hurt to include some *basic* information on how best to hold it, use it, and how to interpret the standards that it follows, or how those standards relate to other international standards.

The tool itself seems to be precise and well built but because of the extra work I had to put in to determine how to use it correctly and maintain it, sad to say I can only give it two stars

At my work they have to have the same detailed instructions posted on BOTH sides of the revolving door activated by swipe card. If I was the boss I would natural selection take its course those unable to master the circle of doom be excluded from the charade parade we call work.

That review is hilarious!

Speaking of Amazon review hilarty, does anyone remember the "Veet" thing awhile ago. Someone started doing really funny reviews of Veet for men on amazon, more jumped in and it went on and on. Was an internet thing briefly. Anyway, found a few of the better ones.......

check out this review

or

1724693769993.webp

At the time, these went on for pages

my kids are using "ish" suffix to indicate something close to it or "kinda of". The restaurant was OK'ish - means that food was terrible, but waitress was cutie. Or , they just speaking German ?

I lost my metric thread gauge and ordered from Amazon new one.
This is what arrived from Amazon, not Aliexpress, not Banggood or any other South East outlet - Amazon !!! Sorry for the fuzzy picture, was not able to hold it steady while laughing.

I'm impressed. You got German quality at a Canadian price!

Seriously, I really do think that's how you need to look at it. I have one labelled the same way. It is a beautiful metric thread gauge. Much higher quality than I expected when I ordered it from Amazon.

I didn't laugh when I got it. I smiled in delight at my good fortune!

I suppose it's also possible that some Chinese job shop made it and just assumed it should be labelled in German because everyone in China knows the NA (US) market is all just imperial junk.

That last bit is my sarcasm for the day.

my kids are using "ish" suffix to indicate something close to it or "kinda of". The restaurant was OK'ish - means that food was terrible, but waitress was cutie. Or , they just speaking German ?
My nickname was Johnish for years because when I would be asked what time I would arrive the time I quoted would always be followed by "ish".

Saw this today and got a chuckle. Then I saw the background in the middle window.

FB_IMG_1728049626203.jpg

Then I noticed the hidden details above her right leg and laughed right out loud!

Enjoy!

Back