• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Inheritance Machining

This was an instant fav channel for me too. Started watching after @Brent H mentioned it in post#33

Dan Dubeau

Ultra Member
I enjoy his videos. A similar style to Rainfall projects who I also enjoy.

I was watching the side project one last night, and My wife, sitting on the couch beside me, said about half way through "don't you also just do side projects everytime you go out there?". Yeah, it sure seems that way sometimes.

BMW Rider

Super User
For sure envious of that kind of inheritance, but good for him actually appreciating the machines and tools. I'm sure that was a factor for his grandfather deciding to leave it all to him.

Gearhead88

Super User
The first video is a great story , his grandfather knew the equipment needed to go to a good home and that is what happened .

I'll be watching more of the video's