• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Industrial Auction In Airdrie

Dogpounder

United Oilfield is selling out by auction on March 29th starts at 10AM

I found these listed on the brochure and might be of interest to someone, I read somebody was looking for a Kalamazoo saw?

Kalamazoo Cold Cut Saw.

Heavy Duty Hydraulic H-Frame Press.

Advance TY-1340GHE Metal Lathe w/ 3-Jaw Chuck, Tool Post and Tail Stock.

Bofobo

M,Mizera(BOFOBO)
I only need a shopping cart but it would be a pricey cart with a magnet drill and mic's and other fillers, very sad I'll likely miss out

Dogpounder

Do you want me to bid for you? I am going to buy some of the lots that have calipers, also I am going to get a lot that has taps and dies. Ill help you get the drill if you want.

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
also note for you welder types
Miller Syncrowave 180 SD CC.AC/DC Squarewave Power Source w/ Cart.
and other Miller equipment... MIG maybe?

UboatCmdr

also note for you welder types
Miller Syncrowave 180 SD CC.AC/DC Squarewave Power Source w/ Cart.
and other Miller equipment... MIG maybe?

Unfortunately all the welders there are 3 phase, with the exception of the syncro wave and the lincoln 110v mig.
I wish I had the room in my shop for that plasma table though!

Connor.

Dogpounder

Hey Everyone,

Well attended sale so everything went pretty pricy except the Kalamazoo saw 250$ Plasma table 30000 Lathe 5000 all the Starrett devices went for 1/2 retail but they were bundled in big lots and you couldnbt get in for less than 1000. All the tooling went in big lots 700-2500. Managed to get some dies for right around 500. Not a great deal but very nice dies.

Alexander

Ultra Member
Administrator
This is not a surprise. Paying half of retail for used meashuring tools would be a deal breaker for me. Sounds like the auction company really got every dollar out of the tools. Thanks for shairing how it went.