• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Image size too big.

DavidR8

Scrap maker
Administrator
Premium Member
Having issues inserting or attaching images this morning.
Image size is 1.4mb. Too big apparently.
Has something changed?

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
I tried to attach a big file just now. No problem. However, the forum uploads seem to automatically downsize the image. So even a 2Gb file ends up being under 1.

DavidR8

Scrap maker
Administrator
Premium Member
Hmmm, killed the tab and now I can attach here but not in my shop shenanigans thread.
Screen Shot 2022-03-27 at 10.52.36 AM.png

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
Have you moved photos from your iphone to your computer and are then trying to upload them on your computer? Does it work on the phone but not on the computer? Do the files have the extension .HEIC on the computer?

DavidR8

Scrap maker
Administrator
Premium Member
Have you moved photos from your iphone to your computer and are then trying to upload them on your computer? Does it work on the phone but not on the computer? Do the files have the extension .HEIC on the computer?
I tried from my phone with no success. I thought it was because of size so I moved it from my iPhone to my computer and then exported as jpeg. That’s how I did the photo in this thread. Even when I save the desired photo to 1.4mb it’s still too big apparently.

DavidR8

Scrap maker
Administrator
Premium Member
@Janger @Jwest7788
I managed to upload the image to my shop shenanigans thread this morning.
I did it from a different computer; still a Mac running FF v98.0.2 only difference was that I emailed it to myself as a jpeg instead of exporting from Preview as a jpeg.