• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

I think someone has been leading a double life....

Sorry to disappoint. Not me. Might be one of my grandkids.

I'm more like a snow white one eyed Yeti now.....
Pretty sure it's a bit of vintage footage, you know from that brief period of time when you looked at a couple from the rear, and the long haired one in heals was the dude......:oops:

slow-poke

Ultra Member
That image reminds me of an article I read a long time ago. Apparently to raise money for charity someone thought it would be a good idea to have some huge wrestler wrestle a black bear in a cage. They put mouth and claw guards on the bear. The animal rights people were in a flap. The funny part was the wrestler describing the experience, he took a serious beating from the bear and he said one thing was clear the bear understood exactly what was going on and he was enjoying smacking the guy around. This happened somewhere in North America.

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
That image reminds me of an article I read a long time ago. Apparently to raise money for charity someone thought it would be a good idea to have some huge wrestler wrestle a black bear in a cage. They put mouth and claw guards on the bear. The animal rights people were in a flap. The funny part was the wrestler describing the experience, he took a serious beating from the bear and he said one thing was clear the bear understood exactly what was going on and he was enjoying smacking the guy around. This happened somewhere in North America.
Also very funny and yes completely politically incorrect. I'm sure the bear did think it was funny.

I suspect that a "Wild Turkey" or two likely precipitated the planning and implementation of the event.... Lol