• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

I hope the quality control is better than their spelling.

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Oh well I'll be darned, I had a notion to see if that was actually a place but instead immediately assumed that was a mistake. I'm very used to chinglish spelling mistakes.

I checked to see if it wasn't perhaps a company name. Didn't find any matches.

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Yet the seals in the kit say "China" and on on the box it says "Made in China" .

Tomato, tomato.

Crankit

Oh well I'll be darned, I had a notion to see if that was actually a place but instead immediately assumed that was a mistake. I'm very used to chinglish spelling mistakes.
So am i!! I've never seen any markings from there before

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Making sense now. I think it might be like when you get mail from certain parts of Europe & it says Kanada. Its their word for same country.

Attachments

• SNAG- 8-7-2020 000.jpg
    SNAG- 8-7-2020 000.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 0

Johnwa

Ultra Member
I googled chaina bearings. Most of the hits were Indian but I never found where they were actually made. Apparently Chaina is an actual brand.