• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Hi from Quebec

Tozguy

Learning to turn metal was one of my retirement projects. Been at it since 2013 on a CT043N 12x36 lathe. Besides having fitted a couple of barrels to target rifles and making a few parts for reloading equipment, most of my work has been making tools for the lathe (such as milling attachment, live centres, etc.) Tremendous fun it is. Looking forward to reading about how other Canadians are enjoying their hobby. Mike

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Welcome

"most of my work has been making tools for the lathe (such as milling attachment, live centres, etc.)"

That's the great thing about this hobby....its self fulfilling.

Tozguy

Frank, Peter, & others also at HM. Great to see some familiar faces. :)
Don't know why it took me so long to find this forum. Am glad to meet more Canadians who don't just play hockey :)
Thanks everybody for the welcome. Mike