Hi From New Westminster

stuartweatherby

Hello, I'm a hobby-machinist living in New West. Never done anything professionally, I just started buying tools and more tools.. so many tools and over time I've learned how to use them to make stuff :)

I have a small Craftex lathe and mIll among other tools and have been slowly converting them to CNC.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Welcome from south west Ontario. We like people who collect tools. Many of us even like to make tools for our tools.

If you have a budget for tool purchasing, or even a piggy bank with cash in it, we have many expert financial advisors here who specialize in helping other members solve that problem.

stuartweatherby

Welcome from south west Ontario. We like people who collect tools. Many of us even like to make tools for our tools.

If you have a budget for tool purchasing, or even a piggy bank with cash in it, we have many expert financial advisors here who specialize in helping other members solve that problem.
The desire to make tools often increases as funds decrease.. at least it does for me it seems to work just like a math problem :)