• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Hi from Manitoba

Snocrusher

(Greg)
Just stumbled across the group, I'm a retired Power Sport mechanic. I've been a self taught occasional welder most of my life, bought an old lathe and a used mill/drill a few years back. Mostly doing repair projects in the garage.
Thought I'd join for general info and techniques.

Howder1951

Just stumbled across the group, I'm a retired Power Sport mechanic. I've been a self taught occasional welder most of my life, bought an old lathe and a used mill/drill a few years back. Mostly doing repair projects in the garage.
Thought I'd join for general info and techniques.
Hello Snocrusher, my name is Howie and I am a retired millwright in Selkirk, MB. I am just reaching out to members in my area to say hi and find out who is in my area. See you around and cheers!