• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Hi From Craig

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Hi Craig, welcome to group. Feel free to post some pics of things you're working on, or aspire to make one day!

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Looks good! Now get smokin'. Looks like you'll have good capacity. What's your heat source and temperature control?

Don

Craig palmar

The smoker is propane heated,with a high volume regulator on the tank with a cast iron burner with a fine flame control,so you can cook salmon to a whole prime rib.

Craig palmar

Hello
Does anybody know who sells insulation board.I'm rebuilding my forge and was wondering if anybody in Calgary carries it.
Thanks

Bofobo

M,Mizera(BOFOBO)
I understand that "hoof and nail" on forge rd in the SE Carries some but have never been, otherwise I was directed to fire place stores. This is the advise of my brother, who found 1/8" sheet 1/2"board and 2"x3"x6" bricks. My own google searches point to these as the best places to start but finding time and having money never seems to happen for me so I hope I've helped lol

Craig palmar

I do salmon and jerky lower fat items,but also I think my welding jacket is a xxx lol.Thanks for the feed back.Next project which I'm half done is a 30 ton forging press.