Hi From Acme Alberta

Hi, I have been a mechanic for over 45 years and have been machining parts for many of those years. I live in Acme Alberta and was told about this site by Everitt from Spruce Grove after he subscribed to my YouTube channel. I look forward to chatting with many of you and hope I am not too old to learn new tricks LOL.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Welcome from Ontario farm country. I cut my teeth fixing stuff the same way you did. My mom likes to say that I showed her a better way to put in a diaper pin. Had nothing to do with being handy. I just didn't like getting stabbed all the time. I hear the ones I'll be wearing next will use tape or an elastic band. With the way my skin hangs, I think I'd be better off with clothes pins. Or do they still sell those?

Never ever too late to learn till they turn the lights off. You are not really that old. Lots of guys on here who could be your dad.

Last edited:

TorontoBuilder

Ultra Member
Hi, I have been a mechanic for over 45 years and have been machining parts for many of those years. I live in Acme Alberta and was told about this site by Everitt from Spruce Grove after he subscribed to my YouTube channel. I look forward to chatting with many of you and hope I am not too old to learn new tricks LOL.
welcome.

I'm betting you got welcomed here by almost as many people as you have in Acme. Your world just expanded dramatically :p