• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Hello from the GTA

keane

Hi everyone, been reading forum posts here and there and decided to make an account to get closer to the community. I'm from the GTA and have been into metalworking for several years now, my dedicated hobby being blacksmithing, as well as some amateur machining, welding, and fabrication as most people do as well. Hope everyone has a good evening.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Welcome from 3 hours east. Farm Country south of Chatham.

Lots of members in Toronto area. Lots to learn - lots to teach. Glad to have you on board.

trlvn

Ultra Member
Welcome from Oakville! We like pictures here; could you post some of the projects you've made? I have a buddy with a coal forge that he fires up every so often. Great fun pounding on hot metal!

Craig

keane

Welcome from Oakville! We like pictures here; could you post some of the projects you've made? I have a buddy with a coal forge that he fires up every so often. Great fun pounding on hot metal!

Craig
Thank you Craig, check my response to 140mowers comment for some photos. I'll post them on my account as well once I'm off work.