Hello from SK

CharleyBrown

Charles
Hello everyone, I just joined the group. This group has been a source of information for me several times, and I’m looking forward to sharing ideas.
Machining has always interested me, and I’ve been learning a bit over the last few months.
I just upgraded my 7x12 lathe to a CX706, and I’m in the process of setting it up.

Attachments

• IMG_7993.jpeg
    IMG_7993.jpeg
    595.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 72927238243__13133903-E067-4358-B4BB-69DC7A775BDB.jpeg
    72927238243__13133903-E067-4358-B4BB-69DC7A775BDB.jpeg
    514.1 KB · Views: 19

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Welcome from Ontario near Chatham.

Sounds like you have been lurking for a while. Glad you liked us enough to join!

Welcome to the forum from Lillooet BC.
Nice shiny new toys...... Just give us the word and we'll start our list of must-haves for tooling and accessories...... We're pretty good at making suggestions on how to spend your kids inheritance.....:rolleyes:

Tomc938

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Welcome from Campbell River on Vancouver Island. Grew up in Saskatoon and spent a year in Yorkton.

Now that you have a bigger lathe(and looks nice btw) you can work on tooling and fixtures to make it more versatile.

CWret

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Welcome aboard.
Enjoy the ride.
Just ask and members will jump in to help with your CX706

Dusty

(Bill)
Premium Member
I’m just east of Yorkton.
I do like a clean workshop. I just moved my paint booth out of this corner, so the floor still looks like new.

@CharlieBrown ,trust me there's absolutely nothing wrong with runnng a clean shop. That's the way I keep mine and it's a much safer work environment in every aspect. Pay safe!

Last edited: